Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant (US & Canada)
Our mission is to flawlessly execute the solutions behind successful customer journeys that drive revenue growth for our clients. This role enables data-driven marketing applications across various channels.
About the role:
The role of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant is to enable data-driven marketing customer applications across various channels (email, mobile, web and social marketing). This role defines the business requirements, data requirements, technical requirements and solution architecture. Current Allant solutions are a blend of MarTech and non-MarTech. Salesforce is the predominant platform heavily anchored in Salesforce Marketing Cloud encompassing Email & Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Interaction Studio and Datarama leveraging data from Salesforce.com (Sales, Service & Communities), Customer360, and other data sources outside the Salesforce environment.
- Gather business requirements and ensuring solution meets all requirements.
- Define and implement client solution
- Enable client on solution (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform)
- Integrate MarTech and other 3rd party data sources
- Implement Email and Mobile Studio for use with creating complex campaigns using Journey Builder
- Journey Mapping and database design
- Create customer preference center using Cloud Pages
- Enable clients on using Social Studio with dashboards and automation of case creation within Service Cloud
- Migrate clients to use the Salesforce Subscriber Key across client platform
- Train clients on MarTech and data and features used to drive digital transformation
- Become a trusted resource for customers as it relates to solving technical problems as they arise
- Project manage scope, timeline and budgeted hours
- Support sales proposals by defining scope, deliverables and effort
- Estimate hours per role and project activity duration to support sales proposals
- Partner with marketing and sales to develop sales tools and compelling presentations
- Analyze, understand, and improve tools and processes to enhance the effectiveness of project implementations
- Learn and apply product, technology, market and competitive knowledge and keep current on industry trends
- Assist team members with other internal or client projects
- Build meaningful and strong relationships with our existing customer base to help identify incremental added value services
- Create trusted and transparent relationships and communication with key internal stakeholders
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or similar
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a technical marketing role
- Led and participated in both internal project meetings and meetings directly with clients
- Experience managing development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines
- Consistent attention to deadlines and timelines
- Proven success to operate with significant autonomy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Marketing Cloud Developer certification or Marketing Cloud Consultant certification is preferred for this role
- Prerequisite certifications will be given strong consideration
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing, Sales, Services or Data Cloud configuration and custom development
- Experience developing complex campaigns using AMPScript and SQL using Automation Studio Journey Builder and Cloud Pages features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Hands on expertise in some of the following technologies C++Java/J2EE including SOAP RESTful .NET and related technologies (JSON XML etc) Database technologies (MySQL JDBC SQL PL/SQL stored procedures)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
- Proven track record in cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization
Are you ready to make a difference with us?
Click the button below to email your resume.